Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Trailer Park - Never - Not me.... well, maybe....

Just a quick story...

I recently went to visit a friend that lives in a Trailer Park... I was concerned, since I have never been in a trailer, what to expect or how was I going to react. This was the first time I had visited my friend.

WOW... that is all I can say. Once I entered the trailer (which was a double wide one), I could never tell that I was in one. It was a two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit and it also contained a dining room, full kitchen, living room, etc. All the items that you would expect in a one-level dwelling or apartment. I was impressed and the cost was so reasonable, it made complete sense for him to grab a trailer vs. paying a much higher cost for a house. it also had a deck connected to it as well... which came in handy when we were drinking a few beers together.

Here is a white collar professional who was clearly thinking outside of the box.

Two Quick Lessons Learned:
1) Include all options in making big decisions
2) Don't discriminate people or places


No comments: