Monday, October 6, 2008

October is the best month of the year...

I love hot weather. I love coming home from work and enjoying daylight until 8:30pm. I love summers... but there is something special about October.

One: The weather. Its not warm or cold. Its that perfect sweatshirt weather. The air is clean. The sky is clear...

Two: Football. I know, men like football, but football in September is almost like pre-season. Its not until the temperature starts to fall... does it really seem to be football weather.

Three: Baseball. Baseball playoffs. Its the best part of baseball. Its when the games really mean something. winners stay... losers go home.

Four: Golfing. You mean more talk about professional sports. NO. I am talking golf trips. Where men and women plan their last horray and enjoy a weekend or extended week in a nice location playing fall golf.

Five: Halloween. One of the best holidays that are commercialized. Its so simple.. that is can not get out of hand.

Six: Firepits. What is better than sitting outside on a 50 degree night around a fire place or pit....

I could go on and on and on... but for me... this is the perfect time of year. Going away on a golf trip (Thurs - Sun)... golfing each day. Watching Football on Thursday night, baseball on Friday and Saturday night, hanging with some friends.... Life is good.

Come join my October club....

No comments: